Tuesday 28 February 2023

Easy Money

Just a little back story about myself, in about grade 11 i started to realise that i had a lot of wants and my parents did not feels they were needs so somehow i had to start making a plan to afford all these wants i had without asking my parents for money. This is were my journey started, i started to look for opportunities to make extra money and a stumbled upon a lady selling good quality soccer shirts so i linked with her and we made a deal that she would bring in the clothes and i would sell them at my own price and that is how i started to make my money. I believe i our modern society it has become easier and easier to make money, even if it is just an extra N$ 500 every month. Im going to talk about all the different ways one can get a second or even third stream of income every month. Here is just a little video to help you understand the importance of multiple sources of income:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPzRcI8nDHE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Routine.

 There was this article i read a while back which was called ''skilled at life'' and in this article they talked about all t...