Wednesday 15 February 2023

Who am I ?

 Hey guys my name is Matthew 'Mattboy21' Mouton and I'm just another university student who loves sports and just being adventurous  and a guy who wants to help you make money. I'm a second year communication student at the Namibian University of Science and Technology (NUST). Like most people I have a little side hustle which is a mobile carwash called M&M carwash, which my best friend and I opened in 2022.At first it was just for some pocket money but later we realised that we could have great success with it and later in 2022 we invested in our first vacuum for the business and ever since we have just been trying to keep the hustle alive. So that's just a bit about me and I'm just here to talk about how important financial literacy is and just overall ways to make money passively whether it is online or hard labour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Routine.

 There was this article i read a while back which was called ''skilled at life'' and in this article they talked about all t...